We’re excited to have everyone back on the deck! To ensure that we remain safe and adhere to the guidelines set forth by the State of SC we have implemented “PoHo-tocol.” Please check out the guidelines before you join us and understand that these PoHo-tocols will be actively enforced until we are instructed otherwise. Help us help you and keep a good thing going by practicing social distancing. It’s going to be a little different for the time being and we all have a part to play in this. Please respect the guidelines and keep an open positive attitude. This is just the first step in getting back to it – we can’t wait to see your smiling faces.
• Please stay home if you’re not feeling s’well. No one with symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to, a fever, persistent cough or shortness of breath are permitted to enter.
• Keep your distance, man. Or at least 6 feet, please.
• Cover up when you sneeze or cough – in general, that’s simply good practice.
• It’s good to see you, too! But please keep your hands to yourself. No handshakes or high-fives. Throw up one of these \m/ instead.
• Please keep your friend circle to 8 or less, now is not the time to be a social butterfly. The State of South Carolina says so. No more than 8 people in a party and your tables must remain 8 feet apart.
• Conveniently, we have placed the tables 8 feet apart for you! Please do not move the tables.
• We’re working hard to keep everything so fresh and so clean-clean. Pick up after yourself as much as possible and we’ll take care of the rest. We have a full sanitizing procedure in place but the less we touch the better. Help out and pitch in by pitching it.
• Remain at your table unless nature calls or it’s your turn to order a round.
• Speaking of ordering rounds, please try to coordinate your trips to the bar. Everyone has venmo by now, right? Please send one person from your party to place your order. Can’t remember who takes a splash of cran? Just take a note on your phone.
• We will be enforcing a time limit on tables when others are waiting. We want everyone to have a shot – at a table. You can drink whatever you like.
• Please order at the bar in one of the designated service areas. Y’all remember how ordering works, right? The lines are the only thing new. Please remain at your table if the queue is full.
• Fido is welcome but if he’s not feeling it please take him home. Dogs must remain leashed at all times.
• It’s good to see the kiddos out having fun. But remember they count as one of your eight, and must remain with you at your table at all times.
• We hate all this single use plastic too, but unfortunately we can’t do refills at this time. Toss it when you kill it.
It’s a weird time folks, be patient, be kind, and enjoy yourself while being mindful of others.
Just be cool – you know what to do.
Wednesday/Thursday – 3pm
Friday/Saturday – 12pm
Sunday – 3pm
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE MOVING FORWARD)